Celebrating more than 35 years in Tanzania, Ranger Safaris is one of the country’s oldest and most respected tour operators. The company was founded by Shakir Moledina, who grew up in the shadow of Mount Meru in the safari hub of Arusha. Three and half decades later, Ranger Safaris continues to be a leader in the industry whist retaining the family values it was founded on.
Dedicated to excellence in destination management, the team at Ranger Safaris operates from a spacious headquarters in the heart of Arusha. From here, the reservation department ensures accommodations are secured, the transport department assigns quality, experienced driver/guides and the maintenance department ensures that each vehicle undergoes extensive checks before it begins its vehicle.
Ranger Safaris also has a dedicated camping division that handles both luxury camps and Serengeti Explorer Camp
, our semi-permanent luxury camp in Serengeti National Park.
Ranger Safaris has a broad range of safari products in Tanzania including:
- Scheduled seat in vehicles safaris
- Pre-packaged safaris itineraries available on request
- Custom FIT safaris designed to meet the specific needs of an individual, family or group
- Family safaris
- Climbs of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro
- Bird watching adventures
- Cultural and historic tours
- Fly-in and road safaris to the southern parks such as Selous Game Reserve and Ruaha National Park
- Safaris to western Tanzania including chimpanzee tracking in Gombe Stream and Mahale Mountain National Parks
- Beach holidays on the Tanzania coast and islands
- Exceptional safari experience to every visitor
- Maintaining good relations with suppliers to ensure competitive contracts and good room allocations
- Involvement with the local industry at various levels to remain up-to-date on developments and changes
- Highly trained staff at all levels to ensure professional service
- Vetting of suppliers to ensure their standards live up to guest expectations
- Maintaining good relations with park authorities
- Ensuring the protection of the wildlife and ecosystem through conservation efforts and conservation projects
- Impacting on the community through participation in local initiatives for community development